Tuesday 23 July 2019

My Four Hero's.

My first hero is my mum. If I don't have her, I wouldn't be here. If she's gone, she will be the ocean calling me from anywhere or anytime. She does a lot of work while we're away, she cleans after our breakfast, She prepares a lot of stuff for us, She wakes up very early to prepare for us and stays up very late to do many other important things. My second hero is my dad. If we didn't have him, we wouldn't here either. If we didn't have our dad, we might be poor because my dad makes a lot of money each month. He sometimes try his best to cheer us up and wakes up early to go to work. My third hero is my grandma. If we didn't have her, we wouldn't have our dad and without my dad we wouldn't be here. My grandma is a hero to me because she raised us up along side my mum and dad. She told us many stories about what would happen to us if we forgot important stuff. She is a hardworking person like my mum, she does a lot of stuff taking care of us and her house everyday. My fourth hero is my grandpa because he can do a lot of cooking. he goes to different places to help in many restaurants. he is also a person that likes building, creating, decorating and making his house better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Matilda Room 22.
    My hero is Nancy wake who is a war hero. I really liked your post. I remember doing something like this before. Come check out my blog at http://odsmatilda.blogspot.com/.
    Blog you later, Matilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Matilda, I just learned who Nancy Wake is. Blog you soon, Matilda!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.